Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bub.splinter.michael

Today my best friend Miguel Aaron Viramontes is going on his mission.
Spanish speaking. Mesa, Arizona.
look at what a stud he is.
He is gonna do such a fantastic job!
We met freshman year. we were mere acquaintances then.
he left the school. 
Sophomore year he graced me with a phone call.
We went out to dinner.
We have hung out ever since
We are best friends, I am charlie and He is splinter, we win tango competitions. This is the now.

He paid me a little visit today. a final visit.
He gave me an ipod.
he made me and my friends cute frames.

ill be missing that boy.
He is out to make a difference.
you're amazing : ) 

last words exchanged:
him: bye buddy!
me: hope you find your dad!

welp. our trio is down to ...me.
it's up to me to keep up with these long distance friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment