Thursday, March 3, 2011

A tribute to my Mal Gal

let me speak of this wonderful girl right here:
For your indulgence let me introduce you to Mallory Hart!
I love her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY YOUNG 20 YR OLD! 

You know when  you meet people and you just fit so perfectly together?
I tease a lot but I really do think we were friends in a world of the past.
side-traction
We were roommates our freshman year of college along with our Ashley. 
Together. unstoppable. the three of us made up the chimpunks:
first roommate picture ever!
not quite sure we even like each other yet in this picture.
well we do now! enough to endure each other for another year

back to Mal

*we always tease about her being a Woman of Opinion.
I hope it is never taken as demeaning that we tease.
I think it's great that she knows exactly what she wants and is not ashamed of it
* Mal is a woman full of profound wisdom for the minimal years of life she has fulfilled.
She  has taught me things from how to make brownies to how to fill my life with the spirit
*Mal really does live life to the fullest. We never have a dull moment.
Whether it be just talking before we sleep, going dancing, or going out for Macey's ice cream
I enjoy her presence, witty comments, and how she can read my mind
* Mal is probably one of the most consistent friends I have met.
If I am having a mid life crisis at the age of 18, she always comes through.

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis
This is my friend Mal, she is part of my college home..because home is where the heart is.. and when we met, she became a part of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment