Wednesday, May 30, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



I used to dream about having the adult life and adult friends like
 Ross, Monica, Joey, Chandler, Rachel, and Phoebe.

I one - upped the show. 
I mean my roommates are virtually the best
introductions: Cass, Katie, Ashley, Mich, and Mal

and how about my pseudo roommates?
Whitni, Marissa, Pepe, Aaron, Junior, Chris, and Brock

College life is so good sometimes.

Well, there are also my cute missionary friends
my little men are coming home!!! 

Anyways, this is an example of one of our midnight jams.
typical night. 





We'll go viral someday



xoxo VivianDanella

2 comments:

  1. So, you don't post for months then you make three posts in just a few days. haha Good work. I love you! And I am so honored to be in the group of friends that beats the cast of Friends. That just might be my life goal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too!!! seriously miss you right now! and thank you thank you, a little bit of homework procrastination goes a long way hahaha

    ReplyDelete